90% of people won’t reblog this. 10% will. Are you that 10% ?
WESTMINSTER – The police department has issued a countywide alert after an incident near a local high school where an 18-year-old girl reported that a man tried to grab her and get her into his parked car.
Officials say the attempted kidnapping occurred at about 7:35 a.m. Monday. Police say the La Quinta High School student was walking alone on the sidewalk near the corner of Brookhurst Street and Bishop Place when she was grabbed from behind by the man.
The girl told police that he held her by the arms and pushed her toward his parked car. A struggled ensued between the girl and the man. The man was still able to force her to the car. Police say the man opened the car door and tried to push the girl inside, but she fought back. She pushed back against the car causing both of them to fall to the ground, police said.
The man then got up, ran to his car and drove away southbound on Brookhurst. The girl ran away and joined a group of classmates nearby, police said. She then reported the incident to a school official who called police.
The incident is cause for concern because of the suspect’s aggressiveness and worries that he may strike again, said Westminster police Cpl. Van Woodson.
“This girl was brave and stood her ground and was able to fight this guy off,” he said.
In addition to sending out an alert to all police agencies in Orange County, police have also cautioned Westminster, Garden Grove and Huntington Beach school districts.
The suspect in this incident is described as a male Hispanic, 30 to 40 years of age, about 5-foot-10, with an average build, short dark “fluffy” hair and clean-shaven. The man was also wearing a dark hoodie and dark jeans and was driving a newer, white, full-size sedan.
IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS OR RECOGNIZE THIS MAN, CONTACT THE WESTMINSTER POLICE DEPARTMENT DETECTIVE BUREAU AT 714-547-3207.
So, what exactly is love?
Is it the feeling of wanting to hold tight and never let go? Is it the comfort you feel from simply being near them, their warmth seemingly reaching your heart? Maybe, it’s the song your heart starts playing with all its skipped beats, or the shade of red your face burns around them. Or, rather, is it the way nothing else seems to exist in the few seconds that you make eye contact and all the walls come crashing down?
But really, is there even a point of trying to put words to it? Why not just feel?
you have some many version of yourself..just multiple personalities. you can be really nice to me but then go around and be a jerk to me.
- give her one of your t-shirts to sleep in.
- leave her cute text notes.
- kiss her in front of your friends.
- tell her she is gorgeous.
- look into her eyes when you talk to her.
- let her mess with your hair.
- touch her hair.
- just walk around with her.
- forgive her for her mistakes.
- look at her like she’s the only one you see.
- tickle her even when she says stop.
- hold her hand when you’re around your friends.
- when she starts swearing at you, tell her you love her.
- let her fall asleep in your arms.
- get her mad, then kiss her.
- tease her and let her tease you back.
- watch her favorite movie with her.
- kiss her forehead.
- give her the world.
- let her wear your clothes.
- when she’s sad, hang out with her.
- let her know she`s important.
- kiss her in the pouring rain.
- when you fall in love with her, tell her.
- and when you tell her, love her like you’ve never loved someone before.
A girl from my hometown went missing last night in the San Francisco area. Her family believed she was kidnapped. You guys reblog everything else. Please take the time to reblog this to get word out.
please reblog this. How would you feel if this was your sister, or your best friend? It’s the right thing to do.
Thanks for making me feel like crap so when the right person comes, I’ll know how to worship them and love them with all my heart.